Head of sector:
Kuznetsov Aleksey Viktorovich
PhD in engineering sciences
Phone: (343) 375-36-01
The Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution Institute of Engineering Science, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences prepares highly qualified specialists within postgraduate professional education by internal postgraduate school in 13 HAC specialities.
Training period: 3 years (4 years in some specialities).
Main Professional Educational Postgraduate Programs:
- Mechanics of Solids
- Dynamics and Strength of Machines, Devices and Equipment
- Physics of Magnetic Phenomena
- Friction and Wear in Machines
- Testing Methods and Diagnostics in Mechanical Engineering
- Wheel and Caterpillar Vehicles
- Devices and Techniques for Testing Substances, Materials, Products and the Environment
- Components and Devices in Computer Engineering and Control Systems
- Computer-Aided Design Systems (in different fields)
- Mathematical Simulation, Numerical Methods and Software Complexes
- Metal Forming
- Material Science (in different fields)
- Processes and Devices in Chemical Technologies.